Using Portable Restrooms Safety Share
Edify has put together these safety shares to use with your frontline teams, for a 2-3 minute discussion. See more at www.edify.ai/safetyshares.
No one really wants to talk about it, but we can make sure we do not contaminate ourselves or others while using the porta-potties
· If you are seated in the restroom and need to cough, cough in your elbow, not on the door or seat around you.
· Use the hand sanitizer available
· Talk to site supervision about ensuring that the porta-potties are cleaned and sanitized more frequently. Daily if possible.
· Wash your hands with soap and water for 20 seconds as soon as you can.
· Hand sanitizer is great, but when you’re done the germs still haven’t been washed off your hands.
Questions for discussion
· How can you use this information today?
· How can this help keep us safe?
· Any thoughts that anyone wants to share?
Edify.ai is focused on helping every employee be safe every day. See how we can help keep your essential workforce safe under the current pandemic at www.edify.ai/pandemic-management.